The Virtual Tour: Showcasing Your Home
According to the National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 92% of home buyers use the Internet as a source of information when house hunting. Reaching those buyers is the key to achieving increased interest in the market and speed of sale goals.
To set your home apart from the competition, it’s important to provide a premium, interactive floor plan and photos that showcase your property. Seeing pictures of a home for sale or a rental property online, will provide viewers with a 24/7 interactive experience they will remember. The tour gives buyers and renters a real perspective of the home, and helps them visualize themselves living in it before they walk through the front door. Sellers appreciate it because it really shows their home to it’s maximum capability.
Click here for the Checklist: Get Ready For Your Photo Shoot
To print the Checklist, click on the button above, right click on your mouse, and select print.
What Our Virtual Tours Offer
- High-Quality Photos – These feature each room in the floor plan, showcasing your property in a realistic manner.
- Red Positioning Dots – These will appear on the floor plan anywhere photos are available. Simply move your mouse over any dot, and that photo instantly comes into view on the left.
- Slideshow Function-This automatically guides potential buyers through the property.
- Interactive Floor Plan – Click a red dot, and it will take the viewer to that specific view of the property; click on a red title of a room, and the viewer will be transported directly to that room view; each floor of the property will have its own floor plan.
- Exterior Photos – These are a standard part of the package, and will show the property elevation, as well as views from rooms, decks, or patios. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, our photographer will still take preliminary photos for marketing, then return on a day when the weather is dry/sunny.
- Supported by MLS – As soon as the floor plan and photos are processed (usually within one business day!), they are uploaded on our site and as part of your MLS listing.